CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Approaches to Mental Health and Wellbeing
The Level 7 qualification in Strategic Approaches to Mental Health and Wellbeing is for leaders to develop an in-depth understanding of the impact of mental health and wellbeing on organisational performance. Leaders will have the opportunity to critically assess the complexities of managing wellbeing and will appraise contemporary approaches for the creation of healthy work systems.
The unit culminates in leaders being given the opportunity to propose a series of recommendations to create and sustain a positive culture of mental health and wellbeing within an organisational context.
Achieving a Level 7 Award in Strategic Approaches to Mental Health and Wellbeing, offers significant benefits to individuals and the organisation.
Level 7 is equivalent to studying at post graduate level.
Learners must complete one mandatory Unit (Unit 716).
Towercourt Training offers a bespoke opportunity to be assessed using alternative methods whilst still meeting CMI assessment requirements to achieve this qualification.
We recognise that an individual may have unique knowledge and skills with the appropriate experience to be assessed through Professional Discussion and Presentation, without the completion of a written assignment.
Alternatively, the assessment can be completed by the traditional method of completing one work-based assignment.
Towercourt Training Support
To support you to achieve your qualification at the level suitable to you we provide various options to meet your individual needs and budget.
We take pride in offering an individual, tailored support system, designed to support our learners.
You do not necessarily need any prior educational qualifications to apply for these courses, our selection criteria will be based on your experience and/or qualifications and how they meet each level.
Towercourt Training support includes:
- Detailed candidate workbook individually designed and written by Towercourt Training
- Student membership to the Chartered Management Institute, enabling access to a wealth of online learning resources throughout your qualification
- A full induction so that you feel fully prepared for your qualification and know exactly what to expect
- An agreed flexible personal study plan to provide a clear focus on what you need to do and when
- Timesaving tools and templates for you to use when producing assignments
- Comprehensive documented feedback on all work submitted to provide you with clear direction to complete the qualification
All of our CMI qualifications are ALSO available as in-house training and support packages – just get in touch
All prices include:
- CMI Registration & Membership
- Full access to Management Direct for the period of the qualification
- Full assessment and Verification costs
|Towercourt Support Package
|Inhouse training (6-18 delegates)
|£795 + VAT
|£750 + VAT