CMI Level 3 Award in Project Management
The Level 3 qualification in Project Management is ideally suited to new project managers or managers wanting to develop their project management skills. The qualification covers the nature and context of projects, individual roles and responsibilities and the project manager process.
This CMI Management qualification at Level 3 is regarded in academic terms as equivalent to an A level.
Level 3 will provide you with the essential skills and competencies that you require to become effective at managing a project.
Upon completion you could progress onto further management qualifications.
You will be assessed through a written assignment of approximately 2,500 words in which you will discuss theories and models that will assist in a wide range of practical work situations.
Achieving a Level 3 qualification offers significant benefits to individuals and organisations, such as:
- Enhanced employee performance and results through the management of projects
- Employee engagement and career progression
- An internationally recognised professional management qualification
What does the course involve?
Level 3 Award in Project Management
The Level 3 Award in Project Management qualification consists of just 1 unit (1 work based assignment) and can be completed within a month.
Towercourt Training Support
To support you to achieve your qualification at the level suitable to you we provide various options to meet your individual needs and budget.
We take pride in offering an individual, tailored support system, designed to support our learners.
You do not necessarily need any prior educational qualifications to apply for these courses, our selection criteria will be based on your experience and/or qualifications and how they meet each level.
Towercourt Training support includes:
- Detailed candidate workbook individually designed and written by Towercourt Training
- Student membership to the Chartered Management Institute, enabling access to a wealth of online learning resources throughout your qualification
- A full induction so that you feel fully prepared for your qualification and know exactly what to expect
- An agreed flexible personal study plan to provide a clear focus on what you need to do and when
- Timesaving tools and templates for you to use when producing assignments
- Comprehensive documented feedback on all work submitted to provide you with clear direction to complete the qualification
All of our CMI qualifications are ALSO available as in-house training and support packages – just get in touch
All prices include:
- CMI Registration & Membership
- Full access to Management Direct for the period of the qualification
- Full assessment and Verification costs
|Towercourt Support Package
|Inhouse training (6-18 delegates)
|£475 + VAT
|£459 + VAT