CMI Level 5 Certificate in Project Management
The Level 5 qualification in Project Management is designed for practising middle managers and leaders who are typically accountable to a senior manager or business owners. It is aimed at leaders looking to effectively manage projects, although the qualification is also open to learners wishing to build on their general management skills.
This CMI Management qualification at Level 5 is regarded in academic terms as working at a foundation degree level.
Level 5 will provide you with the essential skills and competencies that you require to become effective at managing a project.
Upon completion you could progress onto further management qualifications.
What does the course involve?
Level 5 Certificate in Project Management
The Level 5 Certificate in Project Management qualification consists of 2 units (2 work-based assignments) and can be completed in 3 – 6 months.
Unit 513 Managing Projects to Achieve results
This unit focuses on the knowledge and skills required to manage projects successfully and overcome problems and challenges. It requires the learner to evaluate the methods and tools for planning tasks and activities, as well as knowing how to implement and manage project activities, build stakeholder relationships, manage resources and risk, monitor progress and report on outcomes.
Unit 524 Conducting a Management Project
The aim of the unit is for the learner to conduct management research which will have an impact on individual and/or organisational practice. It is expected that learners will plan and manage a genuine project in the workplace or an academic enquiry relevant to an identified business need or challenge.
Towercourt Training Support
To support you to achieve your qualification at the level suitable to you we provide various options to meet your individual needs and budget.
We take pride in offering an individual, tailored support system, designed to support our learners.
You do not necessarily need any prior educational qualifications to apply for these courses, our selection criteria will be based on your experience and/or qualifications and how they meet each level.
Towercourt Training support includes:
- Detailed candidate workbook individually designed and written by Towercourt Training
- Student membership to the Chartered Management Institute, enabling access to a wealth of online learning resources throughout your qualification
- A full induction so that you feel fully prepared for your qualification and know exactly what to expect
- An agreed flexible personal study plan to provide a clear focus on what you need to do and when
- Timesaving tools and templates for you to use when producing assignments
- Comprehensive documented feedback on all work submitted to provide you with clear direction to complete the qualification
- All of our CMI qualifications are ALSO available as in-house training and support packages – just get in touch
All prices include:
- CMI Registration & Membership
- Full access to Management Direct for the period of the qualification
- Full assessment and Verification costs
|Towercourt Support Package
|Inhouse training (6-18 delegates)
|£1095 + VAT
|£1050 + VAT