CMI Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership
Who is this course for?
This course is ideally suited for managers operating at a strategic level in the workplace. This course will develop their strategic management and leadership skills and how to implement these models into their organisation’s strategy.
This Strategic Management online course qualification at Level 7 is equivalent to a Master’s level or Postgraduate Diploma in academic terms. This course will provide senior managers with the opportunity to develop their strategic management skills and apply these procedures and practices to managing at a strategic level in the workplace.
Level 7 is equivalent to studying at post graduate level.
Studying in this way is a cost-effective way to complete a Level 7 qualification and is an MBA advanced entry course with many universities. Fees are substantially less compared to studying at a University.
The study involves completion of the set assignments which examine work-based problems, and encourage you to apply tools, models and theories, to real life workplace situations. Gaining this valuable qualification will improve your chances of career progression in your current or future workplace.
There is also the option to Fast-track to Chartered Manager status.
Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership
The Award enables learners to tailor the qualification to suit their professional needs.
This qualification consists of just 1 unit (1 work-based assignment) and can be completed in as little as 1 – 3 months.
Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership
The Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership provides a broader knowledge of effective strategic management skills while focusing on the specific areas appropriate to the learner and their workplace.
This qualification can be completed in 2 units (2 work-based assignments). This qualification can be completed in 3-6 months.
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership offers strategic managers a more rounded development programme enabling them to develop their skills across a broad spectrum of skill areas.
A Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership is the benchmark qualification for full CMI membership, offering learners a fast-track route to achieving the prestigious Chartered Manager status. This qualification can be completed in 4 units (4 work-based assignments). This comprehensive qualification can be completed in 12 months.
What does the course involve?
Level 7 Award – complete any ONE unit from the list below, to a minimum of 7 credits:
Level 7 Certificate – complete TWO of units from the list below, to a minimum of 14 credits:
CMI Level 7 Diploma – complete any combination of units to a minimum of 37 credits:
- Unit 701 – Strategic Leadership (11 credits)
- Unit 702 – Leading and Developing people to optimise performance (10 credits)
- Unit 703 – Collaboration and Partnerships (7 credits)
- Unit 704 – Developing Organisational Strategy (9 credits)
- Unit 705 – Leading Strategic Change (8 credits)
- Unit 706 – Financial for Strategic Leaders (9 credits)
- Unit 710 – Marketing strategy (8 credits)
- Unit 712 – Strategic management project (10 credits)
- Unit 714 – Personal and Professional Development for Strategic leaders (9 credits)
- Unit 715 – Strategic Approaches to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (8 credits)
- Unit 716 – Strategic Approaches to Mental Health and Wellbeing (7 credits)
Towercourt Training Support
To support you to achieve your qualification at the level suitable to you we provide various options to meet your individual needs and budget.
We take pride in offering an individual, tailored support system, designed to support our learners.
You do not necessarily need any prior educational qualifications to apply for these courses, our selection criteria will be based on your experience and/or qualifications and how they meet each level.
Towercourt Training support includes:
- Detailed candidate workbook individually designed and written by Towercourt Training
- Student membership to the Chartered Management Institute, enabling access to a wealth of online learning resources throughout your qualification
- A full induction so that you feel fully prepared for your qualification and know exactly what to expect
- An agreed flexible personal study plan to provide a clear focus on what you need to do and when
- Timesaving tools and templates for you to use when producing assignments
- Comprehensive documented feedback on all work submitted to provide you with clear direction to complete the qualification
All of our CMI qualifications are ALSO available as in-house training and support packages – just get in touch
All prices include:
- CMI Registration & Membership
- Full access to Management Direct for the period of the qualification
- Full assessment and Verification costs
|Towercourt Support Package
|Inhouse training (6-18 delegates)
|£795 + VAT
|£750 + VAT
|£1265 + VAT
|£1250 + VAT
|£2395 + VAT
|£2295 + VAT