CMI Level 3 Coaching & Mentoring
The Level 3 qualification in Coaching and Mentoring is ideally suited to First Line Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and anyone involved in coaching and mentoring individuals and/or teams. The qualification is designed to help Managers improve their communication and motivation skills, improving their efficiency and performance in their coaching and mentoring role.
You can study at the Award, Certificate or Diploma Level. This CMI Management qualification at Level 3 is regarded in academic terms as equivalent to an A level.
Level 3 will provide you with the essential skills and competencies that you require to become an effective Coach and Mentor.
You will study coaching and mentoring theories and models that will assist in a wide range of practical work situations.
The Level 3 qualifications in Coaching and Mentoring offer a highly flexible approach to learning. They are designed for practicing First line managers to develop their coaching and mentoring skills, helping to identify the links between management coaching and mentoring.
There are a range of units available allowing employers and individuals to tailor elements of the qualifications to suit their specific needs.
Achieving a Level 3 qualification in Coaching and Mentoring offers significant benefits to individuals, such as:
- Enhanced employee performance and results through coaching and mentoring
- Employee engagement and career progression
- An internationally recognised professional management qualification
What does the course involve?
Level 3 Award in Coaching and Mentoring
The Level 3 Award in Coaching and Mentoring introduces First line managers to the principles, skills and impact of management coaching and mentoring within their organisation.
This qualification consists of 1 unit (1 work-based assignment) which can be achieved inside a month.
Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
The Level 3 Certificate gives a broader knowledge of First line management coaching and mentoring skills, focusing on management coaching and mentoring practice.
This qualification can be completed in 2 units (2 work-based assignments). This short qualification is usually completed in 4-6 months.
Level 3 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
With a more comprehensive structure, the Level 3 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring is designed for First line managers. It provides a rounded understanding of the principles, skills and impact of management coaching and mentoring skills, the implementation of management coaching and mentoring practice within the organisation, management of action learning and personal development as a manager and leader.
This qualification consists of 6 units (6 work-based assignments). This comprehensive qualification is usually completed in 6 -12 months.
- To achieve a CMI Level 3 Award in Coaching and Mentoring, learners need to complete 1 unit
- To achieve a CMI Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring, learners need to complete 2 units
- To achieve a CMI Level 3 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring, learners need to complete all 6 units
|Units for Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
|Principles, skills and impact of coaching and mentoring
|Coaching and mentoring for individual and team needs
|Managing the coaching and mentoring relationships
|Coaching and mentoring processes
|Completing the coaching and mentoring process
|Understanding team dynamics
Towercourt Training Support
To support you to achieve your qualification at the level suitable to you we provide various options to meet your individual needs and budget.
We take pride in offering an individual, tailored support system, designed to support our learners.
You do not necessarily need any prior educational qualifications to apply for these courses, our selection criteria will be based on your experience and/or qualifications and how they meet each level.
Towercourt Training support includes:
- Detailed candidate workbook individually designed and written by Towercourt Training
- Student membership to the Chartered Management Institute, enabling access to a wealth of online learning resources throughout your qualification
- A full induction so that you feel fully prepared for your qualification and know exactly what to expect
- An agreed flexible personal study plan (12 month timescale) to provide a clear focus on what you need to do and when
- Timesaving tools and templates for you to use when producing assignments
- Comprehensive documented feedback on all work submitted to provide you with clear direction to complete the qualification
All of our CMI qualifications are ALSO available as in-house training and support packages – just get in touch
All prices include:
- CMI Registration & Membership
- Full access to Management Direct for the period of the qualification
- Full assessment and Verification costs
|Towercourt Support Package
|Inhouse training (6-18 delegates)
|£475 + VAT
|£459 + VAT
|£875 + VAT
|£859 + VAT
|£2195 + VAT
|£2185 + VAT