CMI Level 5 Award in Managing Equality Diversity & Inclusion
The Level 5 qualification in Managing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion is ideally suited to middle managers, and aspiring senior managers. It is aimed at enabling practising or aspiring managers to understand the business case for equality, diversity and inclusion and the role of managers in creating inclusive cultures.
This CMI Management qualification at Level 5 is regarded in academic terms as working at a foundation degree level.
The Level 5 will provide you with the essential skills and competencies that you require to become an effective manager of EDI.
Achieving a Level 5 Award in Managing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, offers significant benefits to individuals and the organisation.
Learners must complete one mandatory unit (Unit 516)
Learners must complete one mandatory unit to meet the assessment requirements – Unit 516
Towercourt Training offers a bespoke opportunity to be assessed using alternative methods whilst still meeting CMI assessment requirements to achieve this qualification.
We recognise that an individual may have unique knowledge and skills with the appropriate experience to be assessed through Professional Discussion and Presentation, therefore with less emphasis on written assignment.
Alternatively, the assessment can be completed by the completion of one work-based assignment.
Towercourt Training Support
To support you to achieve your qualification at the level suitable to you we provide various options to meet your individual needs and budget.
We take pride in offering an individual, tailored support system, designed to support our learners.
You do not necessarily need any prior educational qualifications to apply for these courses, our selection criteria will be based on your experience and/or qualifications and how they meet each level.
Towercourt Training support includes:
- Detailed candidate workbook individually designed and written by Towercourt Training
- Student membership to the Chartered Management Institute, enabling access to a wealth of online learning resources throughout your qualification
- A full induction so that you feel fully prepared for your qualification and know exactly what to expect
- An agreed flexible personal study plan to provide a clear focus on what you need to do and when
- Timesaving tools and templates for you to use when producing assignments
- Comprehensive documented feedback on all work submitted to provide you with clear direction to complete the qualification
All of our CMI qualifications are ALSO available as in-house training and support packages – just get in touch
All prices include:
- CMI Registration & Membership
- Full access to Management Direct for the period of the qualification
- Full assessment and Verification costs
|Towercourt Support Package
|Inhouse training (6-18 delegates)
|£695 + VAT
|£650 + VAT